TERMS AND CONDITIONS

-

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:

Your access to and use of accession is subjected to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.

CHANGES TO WEBSITE:

Accession hereby declares that Accession has sole right to change or remove the website (temporarily or permanently) or any part of it at any time, without notice. Accession shall not be liable to anyone (Client, third-party vendor or user) for any such changes or removal.

OUR FEES AND DEPOSITS:

A 40% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 60% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The deposit is non-refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.

WEB DESIGN, WEB DEVELOPMENT & E-COMMERCE :

Accession is not liable for any losses caused by any software that is created for the client. Though we take every care to ensure the products are accurate and error-free, the ultimate responsibility remains with the Client to ensure that all products and software are functioning properly before use. Where site is developed on servers that are not provided by Accession, the Client will be responsible to provide and/ or seek any information, support, additional software and/ or co-operation relating to the server required for website to be developed correctly. For developing large websites, the Client will be responsible for providing a suitable testing environment, identical to the Client’s final production environment. Accession will endeavour but not obliged to correct errors, “bugs” or other issues are found in the website developed by us after the site is live to meet the standards of site’s function outlined in the brief.

Copyright:

Accession owns the license to or otherwise permitted by law to use the trade marks, copyright and intellectual property rights of the site and its content including (but not limited to) the website design, graphics, text, source codes and all software connected with the website.

DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:

The website of Accession is provided on an “AS AVAILABLE” and “AS IS” basis. Accession, to the extent permitted by the law, is not responsible for any direct, indirect consequential damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of business, data, opportunity and/ or profit) caused due to the use of the website. Accession does not warranty that the website’s functionality will be error free or uninterrupted, that defects will be rectified and/ or that the website or server making it available are free of any virus or anything else that can be destructive or harmful.

GOVERNING LAW:

These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.

Style Switcher

12 Predefined Color Skins Top Bar Color
Book
Here